Request to Receive Notices to Media
Please complete the fields below to request to receive notices of applications for restrictions on publication or access to court files. Your request must be confirmed and approved before you can be added to the list of subscribers. We will advise of our decision within 7 days of receiving your request.
In submitting this request, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- You will use the information provided through the Notices to Media only to decide whether you wish to attend or to seek leave to make submissions at the hearing of the application.
- You are aware that the information that is the subject of the application must not be published, broadcast or disseminated in any way before the application is heard, except with the Court’s permission.
- You will not publish, broadcast or disseminate any of the information that is the subject of the application unless you have first confirmed that the Court has decided the restriction application and that publishing, broadcasting or disseminating the information would not violate an order restricting access or publication.
- The Court of Queen’s Bench is not responsible for the accuracy of notices distributed to the list of subscribers. Applicants create and submit the information provided in the Notice to Media. The information is provided "as is", in the language in which it was submitted, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to its accuracy, completeness, currency or suitability for any particular purpose.
- The list administrator can remove you from the list of subscribers at any time.
- By submitting the request, you certify that the information provided on this form is accurate.